In reciprocation and wanted her to taste my style of preparation, I made it for my friend Sindhu and given to her. She also enjoyed very much.
Dosa/Idli batter 2 cups
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Garam masala ¼ tsp
Salt to taste (note already dosa batter and bread contain salt)
Turmeric a pinch
Onion finely chopped 1
Tomato finely chopped 1
Green chilli 1
Carrot finely chopped 1
Bread slices 4
Ginger garlic past ½ tsp
Paneer few cubes
Oil to toast
1. Mix salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder and garam masala powder to the dosa batter. Combine well.
2. Then add chopped vegetables including chilli. If the batter is too thick u can add little water. Consistency should be like bajji -bonda batter.
3. Soak the paneer in warm water for 10 mts and grate it to fine pieces.
4. Heat the dosa griddle and soak the bread slices into the batter. Be sure some vegetable should stick on both sides
5. Pour oil around it and cook till it turns crispy and brown. Repeat it for next side too.
6. Keep the bread toast aside. Spread some shredded paneer on the top.
7. Pre heat the oven for 5 to 8 mts in high.
8. Cook in grill mode for 1 minute.
10. Garnish with curry and coriander leaves and Serve hot with sauce.
People who are not having oven can do it on stove top itself. Ignore the steps 7and 8. Instead roast it again for few mts on the dosa griddle itself.
This Bread goes to the following Events
1.Cooking for kids by Preety
2.MEC - Paneer by Raji
3.Just for you by Alka.
4. FIC Yellow by Sunshinemom (the second pic)
5. Bread Mania by Sindura.