Basmati rice 1 cup
Green chilli 2
Cooked pasta ½ cup
Pulao masala 1 sp
Ginger garlic paste ¼ sp
Ani seeds ½ tsp
Cinnamon 1 inch
Thick Coconut milk 1 cup
Turmeric powder pinch
Salt to taste
· Wash and soak the Basmati rice for 20 mts.
· Cook the rice and keep aside.
· Pour little oil in water and cook pasta till it turn soft.
· Wash the pastas in running cool water as it ll not be sticky. Keep aside.
· Cut all fore mentioned vegetables in length wise thin slices.
· In a kadai pour little oil and ghee, add ani seeds, cinnamon fry till it turns
· Add chilli and onion fry till it translucent then add tomatoes. Stir for some
· Add salt, turmeric and pulao masala and chilli powder.
· Saute until oil leaves and raw smell goes off.
· Add coconut milk and allow to boil. Add pastas and cook for few mts.
· Add cooked rice and mix it gently.
· Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with any type of gravy or raitha.
My daughter prefers variety in her lunch box. So that she ll have fully and feel proud to share with her friends. At least twice in a week i used to give her these rice items. This is one of her favourite pulao.
one more arabic design in my mom hand -
1 year ago