Friday, November 7, 2008

HERE I GOT ONE MORE *SEVENTH ONE*



I would like to share my heartiest and happiest moments with all of u for this Award got from Shama Nagarajan of EASY2COOK RECIPES. Thanks shama for adding some more sugar to my cup. I m flying hoo hoo hooo.......


I am passing this Inspiration Award to anudivya, Kitchen Flavours, DEESHA, Priya , Sagari, Vij, Curry Leaf,Yasmeen, Mahimaa's kitchen,Vidhya ,Delectable Vegetarian Recipes and vidhas.

Congrats all of u and enjoy the Award. Its my pleasure to pass this to u even though many of u got already. Thanks for picking up and honoured my friendship.

12 comments:

Finla said...

It looks like there is a award flow here.
Congragulations.

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow congratulations dear. Thanks a ton for passing on this hot and yummy cuppa to me.

syeda said...

hey nallarkingla? congrats for the awards,first time here. nice collection of south indian recipes

vidhas said...

congrats hema and thanks for sharing with me too

Vibaas said...

Thanks Hema and Congrats to you too.

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur award, thanks a lot for passing ur award to me...u made my day..no words to say how happy i am..

anudivya said...

You are very sweet, I don't mind if I got it already (so don't worry abt it), it is encouraging to get it from friends, and I am very happy for that. And congratulations on all your awards :)

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

Award mela award vandhu kottukira neram idhu.Congrats.

Adlak's tiny world said...

My hearty Thanksto all of u for yr encouraging words and sweet acceptance even though u got it already dears.

Jeyashri eppothilarundhu kuri josiam solla arambiche. Singapore poi pudhu tholilla..... thanks a lot ma.

Cham said...

Congrats on ur award

CurryLeaf said...

Congratulations and Lovely Award.Thanks for thinking about me.Surely Appreciated.

Pavani said...

u got something on my blog