Tuesday, November 4, 2008

MY FOURTH AWARD





Sukanya of Sukanya's musings passed me this award and i have got this second time. Already Mahimaa's kitchen (Mahima) passed me this Award. Any how i m very happy to get this again from Sukanya. Thank u Sukanya for yr sweet thought on me to pass this Award.
I would like to pass this award to G.Pavani, Indranee, Usha, Priti, Happy cook, Gita's Kitchen, Cham and Uma.
Rules of this Award are
Put the logo on your blog.
Add a link to the person who awarded you.
Nominate 10 other blogs.

11 comments:

Gita Jaishankar said...

Thank you very much for passing on the award. Really appreciate it :)

Finla said...

Congargulations and thankyou for passing this wonderful award to me.

lubnakarim06 said...

Conngrats on your award dear.

anudivya said...

Congratulations! Not sure if my previous comment got through...

Vibaas said...

Congrats and i have something for u in my blog

Pavani said...

thank u very much for passing this beautiful award...and congrats on ur award and keep going....

Indranee Batabyal said...

Thanks a lot dear for the cute award...have posted it! Heartiest congrats on your awards too!

Cham said...

Congrats Dear and thanks to share with me this beautiful award :)

Uma said...

Congrats on the award and thank you so much for thinking about me dear!

Yasmeen said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards!

Adlak's tiny world said...

Thanks a lot all of u for yr kind thinking on me and adding more pleasure to me by all yr loving words.