Monday, November 17, 2008

ITS HOT MACHCHI........

Priya, Shama Nagarajan,Yasmeen and vidhas passed me this Foodie Award with a tag. Come lets enjoy the hotness in this cool climate.


Its not so easy to say 7 things on each heading that too about me on my own Ah!!!... Jus I was in confusion what to say and what to leave..... Finally my finger danced on keyboard to give this write up...... hope u ll enjoy reading it and waiting from this moment to catch yr comments dears... C How greedy I am?!?....


7 Things I say more often

My Goodness


Hey loooosu…(almost to all my dears and nears. This is my loving
Words?!... towards them)


Ooops( on seeing the mess created by kids)


Cho Chweet (on getting kisses from my kids)


Make it fast (while feeding food to both li’l devils, troubling more to
have food all the time)


Kannama…..giving more stress to the word(when my daughter is
not obeying my words)


Ennanga…..(Read by giving some rhythm. Adding li’l n hiding more stress when my husband not listening to my word?!.... Ha! Ha!..)



7 things I did before

Singing

Going for a job

Taking tuitions at home after work hrs.

Writing lots of small verse in Tamil and stories?!...

Making excellent collections of melody songs in Tamil and Hindi


Discussing and chatting a loads with my friends


Fighting with my younger sister (too funny..)


Reading Novels and books



7 Things I am doing now

Started taking tuitions


Doing poojas regularly


Blogging & Waiting from the moment I publish the post for the lovely comments from my dear friends.


Cleaning the house n kid’s things.


Chatting over the phone


Reading Novels and books


Filing N maintaining documents for my hubby

7 Things I want to do

Put Effort to attain my fitness.


Want to control my tongue (loose talks.)


Learn technical side of computer (so that I can improve my blog right. He… He… He…)


Want to give a delicious feast for my parents.(I feel guilty, so far I m only enjoying from them)
Go somewhere with my darling…


Own our dream house


To direct my kids in a right way n to follow our Indian culture.



7 things that attract about the opposite sex ( who else – all about my Dear Husband)

Meticulous and mannish


Compassionate and leading quality


Very Sharp and having thirst of learning new things.Having strong self-possession


Stubborn on achieving his goal


Strong determination, even at the critical situations.


Great affection towards his bloods.


7 Favourite Food

Chocolates and Ice creams


My mom’s vathak kulambu, paruppu thuvayal.

BasunthiGobi Manjurian


Cashew pulao with paneer butter masalaCashew Kathli


Oma podi and onion pakoda



I would like pass this award with the tag to my dears....


Priya, syeda, Curry Leaf, jeyashrisuresh, Ramya Bala, raaji, Madhuram, UjjU,rekhas kitchen,n33ma,DEESHA,Vij, Shama Nagarajan, Srivalli, Indranee, Sireesha, LG, srikars kitchen, Priti

32 comments:

sriharivatsan said...

I think its a long time wish for you to give your handmade food for your parents, keep it in top priority. Nice meme!

Sushma said...

Hema Congrats on yor awards and nice knowing more about u thru meme..

Usha said...

Congrats on your award Hema, enjoyed reading your meme...

Finla said...

Love the meme and congrats

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur award...nice to know more about u...ennanga!!haha was laughing coz i do the same..lolz

syeda said...

congratulation for the awards, an dit was great reading your meme,really noce to know you, thanx or sharing the award with me!

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on all your awards dear...

CurryLeaf said...

Thanks a lot Hema.Its nice of you to think of me to confer the awards.I will be doing the tag soon.I cherish your precious awards and the friendship.

raaji said...

Hema congrats for all the efforts u put in .....
It was so exciting and funny reading ur Meme....

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

hey hema enna ur taking tuitions.
Oh god,who r those kids,what a pity.haha ha just for fun.good hema ur keeping u engaged.thats more important.Nice to know more about u.without any delay call ur parents for a surprise lunch or dinner.

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

hema i didnt see properly ya.Thank u for passing me the award.i think i m the only person getting awards just by writing comments only.Thank u so much for thinking about me

lubnakarim06 said...

Oh wow Hema u r really a quick learner. You did a splendid job adding all those awards in the side bar. Nice to know about you.

R said...

Congrats on ur awards! Nice to know u more... Pls visit YAAT post at my blog. I have something for you...

Recipeswap said...

Congrats on being a 360 d foodie.Thanks for thinking of me.....nice reading your meme.

Adlak's tiny world said...

s dear its a long pending. sure i ll make it soon.

Thanks to all for patiently reading my me and for yr gr8 words dears.,

Jeyashri the pleasure is mine da, even in yr busy schedule with kids, u r spending time for me right. I cherish yr friednship dear.

Kf dear These are all with yr gr8help and support. Thank u so much once again.

Shama Nagarajan said...

congrats on all ur awards.....hope u hvn't collected my gift......thank you for passing the award and tagging me.........loved reading ur meme.....check out this link http://easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/11/spicy-dal-keerai-dosai-and-dal-keerai.html

Unknown said...

Congrats on ur awards.. Thxs for passing me...

Jaishree Iyer said...

Congrats on ur award...nice to know more about u...Lovely Me me..

Lakshmi said...

I enjoyed reading your MEME. Congratulations on your award and thanks for thinking of me for passing over the award.

Pavani said...

congrats on ur award...yaar

Pavani said...

congrats on ur award yaar..

anudivya said...

Hey Hema, Got all your previous awards. Thanks! I left a message in your previous post too :)

Yasmeen said...

It was fun reading your MEME,you deserve all those awards:)

Andhra Flavors said...

nice to abt U. Collect your award from my blog.

Vibaas said...

Hi hema,

Have something for you here:

http://vibaas-world.blogspot.com/2008/11/wow-is-all-i-can-say.html

Nice meme. I just noticed you've passed some awards to me. Thx Hema. Will update my post later.

Adlak's tiny world said...

Thanks a lot my friends for yr encouraging words.

Gita Jaishankar said...

Congrats on all your awards Hema. Thanks a lot dear for passing it on. That is soo sweet :)

Deepthi Shankar said...

nice reading ur meme

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Hi da Hema, pls add in the subscribe via reader so I shall subscribe and get your posts first hand...

Vijitha said...

Thanks Hema
Really sweet of you to share it with me!

ST said...

Congrats on your award , enjoyed reading your meme... Thanks a lot for the award dear :) Sorry for late reply.

Indranee Batabyal said...

Great to read about you dear and congrats on your award! Thanks a lot for sharing those with me too:)