Sunday, November 16, 2008

ITS A REFRESHING TIME

Hureh... Here goes an Award Mela for me. I really feel so excited on seeing the messages from my friends those who have passed these award to me. I am happy to note, the moment they keyed my name i might have crossed their memories.... This gave me much pleasure indeed other than anything else.

n33ma and Priya given the hot cuppa for me in this perfect chill weather...






Again Priya and Shama Nagarajan passed my favorite cup cake for the snack time Hm hm....really this so yum yum....
So tired after the whole day Hard work yar, here my friend n33ma refreshing me with her lemony lemon award....


Ha! now I feel fresh and cool, regained my energy to join my hands with my friends
Yasmeen, Gita's Kitchen , Priya and n33ma

Especially vidhas honored me this award for my stories keyed in each of my post. .
My dear friends Gita's Kitchen, Priya and n33ma thinks that I am a....


All your Awards are my treasure and I m honored my dear friends. Thank u so much.
My joy makes me no bounce.
I would like to share this bliss with Kitchen Flavours,
,Uma
Viki Xavier.
Congrats all of u. I Know everyone got these awards but it gives me pleasure when I share these with u.

16 comments:

Suganya said...

Congrats on all ur awards....

Pavani said...

congrats on ur awards...

Uma said...

Congratulations!

Usha said...

Hema, congrats on all your well deserved awards...

anudivya said...

Congrats Hema... is that your name? Just saw it in the footer today.

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

congrats hema

vidhas said...

Congrats and thankx for passing it to me.

Adlak's tiny world said...

Thank u friends for the hearty wishes.

Pavani said...

thanks yaar for passing the awards..so sweet of u

Uma said...

Thanks for the award dear! I appreciate your nice gesture.

Jaishree Iyer said...

Congrats on all ur awards....and thankx for passing it to me dear:).

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Congrats on all your awards and thanks for passing it on to me...

Yasmeen said...

Congrats and thanks for sharing with me:)

Purva Desai said...

Congrats for all showering awards and thanks for sharing it with me

AnuSriram said...

Congrats on ur awards and thanks much for passinng on to me...

Cham said...

Congrats and Thanks to share with me